- I’m Katie.
- Twenty-four years young.
- From Northwest Pennsylvania.
- I’m in college and going into social work.
- I’m engaged to a great man, Matt.
- We’re planning to get married on May 25, 2013.
- And I’m the proud cat mom to our cat, Charlie.
- I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and POTS, but they’re just a small part of me.
- I’m pretty much Liz Lemon.
- I like animals more than I like most people.
- I’m a major introvert, but you should still talk to me.
- I’m a Ravenclaw.
I love: Big Bang Theory, birds, bows, bulldogs, capybaras, Castle, cats, Cath Kidston, Charlie, Christmas lights, chronic illness awareness, the Cleveland Indians, Community, country music, cupcakes, Disney, flowery prints, Harry Potter, Hello Kitty, hope, hot tea, How I Met Your Mother, iced coffee, Jason Mraz, Lake Erie, Liz Lemon, LOST, makeup, Matt, nail art, NCIS, owls, photography, the Pittsburgh Penguins, reading, Rupert Grint, shabby chic, sunflowers, tea pots, the Weasleys, Wikipedia and yellow.